Employment Based Immigration
An “employment-based immigration” benefit is a powerful vehicle that allows a select group of foreign nationals to tap into the exciting employment and investment opportunities here in the United States. These talented foreign nationals aid our economy and fill in gaps in our U.S. labor market. U.S. immigration law offers a wide range of employment-based nonimmigrant options and provides for a variety of ways of becoming a lawful permanent resident through employment in the United States. Our team will work closely with your business to adeptly examine your company’s short- or long-term immigration needs as we understand that timelines and costs are critical to your company.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, small startup, multinational corporation, or a talented foreign national eligible for self-sponsorship, you should schedule an initial consultation with our team. We will prepare a comprehensive plan for your business needs outlining all available visas for your desired foreign employee, so you can stay focused on running your business rather than on your immigration paperwork.
- Employment-Based Immigration
- EB1 – Persons of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and/or Researchers, Multinational Executives and Managers
- EB2 – Members of Professions Holding Advanced Degrees or Aliens of Exceptional Ability
- EB3 – Professionals, Skilled and Other Workers
- EB4 – Special Immigrants, Religious Workers
- EB5 – Investors
- Treaty Visas
- E1 – Treaty Traders
- E2 – Treaty Investors
- Permanent Labor Certification and Related Issues
- Administrative Appeal / Review by Balca / Federal Judicial Review
- Immigration Audits and E-Verify Compliance