Nonimmigrant Visas

Visas For Temporary Visitors, Students, Fiancées

Everyone, unless a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, needs a visa to legally enter and stay in the United States. With the exception of the Visa Waiver Program, all nonimmigrant U.S. visa applicants must apply for a visa outside the United States at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Whether it is for travel, business, education, short-term work, or medical treatment, Tourzani & Long, LLC, will analyze your situation and specific needs and will help you obtain the right visa. We will navigate your application through the complex non-immigrant filing process and assist you every step of the way from gathering all the necessary documentation to your comfortable entry into the United States.

Tourzani & Long, LLC also has the expertise to assist you with the change and extension of your nonimmigrant status as well as the appeal of any non-favorable decision. Please call us now for more information about the below listed nonimmigrant options:  

  • Visas for Temporary Visitors – B1 & B2
  • Visas for Students and Trainees – F, M, J and H3
  • Visas for Business Personnel – H, L, E, O, P, Q, and R
  • Family-Related Visas for Fiancées, Spouses, and Children of United States Citizens or Lawful Permanent Resident
  • Transit and Crewmen Visas
  • Law Enforcement Visas – S, T and U 
  • DACAs and Other Deferred Actions