Siavash Tourzani, Esq. is the founding partner of Tourzani & Long, LLC and focuses his practice on Immigration Law.
As a first-generation Iranian-American, Siavash understands the difficulties families face when immigrating to the United States. He has successfully represented countless immigrants before immigration courts (EOIR), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), embassies, and consulates abroad. He is fluent in Farsi/Persian.
Siavash specializes in various immigration matters including:
- Withholding of Removal
- Convention Against Torture
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
- Cancellation of Removal for Certain Nonpermanent Residents (42B)
- Cancellation of Removal for Certain Permanent Residents (42A)
- Bond Determinations
- Bond Reconsiderations
- Waiver Practice including I-212, I-601, and I-601A
- Adjustment of Status
- USCIS Petitions (I-130)
- Family Based Petitions (I-485)
- Fiancé Petitions (I-129F)
- Stay of Removal
- Humanitarian Parole Requests
- Military Parole/Parole in Place (PIP)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Deferred Action for Child Hood Arrivals (DACA)
- Motion Practice
He also assists immigrants who are facing criminal charges and criminal defense attorneys to make the correct decision in their criminal cases so that they are not charged with Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude (CIMTs), Aggravated Felonies, or Controlled Substance Offenses that could render immigrants removable or inadmissible.
Siavash graduated from Muhlenberg College in 2010 majoring in Business Administration and minoring in Economics. In 2016, he graduated from Barry University School of Law. During law school, he interned for both the State’s Attorney Office and Public Defender’s Office in Florida’s 9th Judicial Circuit. Since graduating from law school he has dedicated his practice to immigration law to assist families in navigating the complicated and turbulent immigration system.
In addition to practicing immigration law, Siavash represents individuals in Municipal Matters and Family Court proceedings. Siavash is licensed to practice law in the states of Florida, New Jersey, and New York. He has been a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) since 2018 and has been a member of Lawyers of Distinction since 2018.