It is critical to have a skilled immigration attorney on your side if you need removal defense. A qualified immigration lawyer can help you understand your rights and options during this trying period. In this article, we will discuss how to choose the right immigration lawyer and what they can do for you in your removal defense case.
How to Choose an Immigration Lawyer to Represent You for Removal Defense
Many immigration attorneys provide removal defense services. But choosing the right attorney for your case can be challenging. When considering an immigration lawyer for removal defense, keep the following in mind:
- Consider the lawyer’s experience. Before you pick a lawyer, you should consider their experience. Inquire about the number of comparable cases they’ve handled and their obtained outcomes. Check to see whether they are licensed and insured as well.
- Take a look at their previous work. You should also check the lawyer’s previous experience. Have they represented previous clients in deportation procedures and been successful? So, how did those cases turn out?
- Take into account the price. Make careful to inquire about the cost of counsel and whether there will be any additional fees, such as filing fees or document translation fees.
Removal Defense and the Role of an Immigration Attorney
During your removal defense, an immigration attorney will perform the following tasks:
- Advice and Representation. Throughout your deportation proceedings, an immigration attorney can provide valuable advice and representation. They will counsel you on your legal options and represent you in court if necessary.
- Document Review. An immigration lawyer may go over all of the paperwork in your case and look for any flaws or contradictions. This can aid you in building a stronger case and increase your chances of winning.
- Advice on Alternatives. An immigration attorney can help you understand your options, including applying for asylum or submitting a request to reopen your case. They will also help you comprehend the potential outcomes of each option to make an informed selection.
- Filling Out Paperwork. An immigration attorney can help you fill out all necessary forms completely and accurately, saving you time and hassle in the long run.
The Advantages of Hiring an Immigration Lawyer
Having an immigration attorney during removal proceedings has numerous advantages:
- Improved chances of succeeding in your defense case
- Increased understanding of your options
- Support throughout the process
- Greater peace of mind
Contact Tourzani & Long, LLC for Expert Removal Defense
Having an immigration lawyer on your side throughout removal procedures will be incredibly beneficial. The skilled attorneys at Tourzani & Long, LLC will thoroughly examine your case and advise you on the best course of action. We provide competent representation for our New York clients and have a proven track record of success. Call us at (201) 987-0036 for help if you face removal. To address your urgent need, we can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Tourzani & Long, LLC – we proudly service New Jersey and New York.